|"3Super Talk" is a smartphone app with 3Hong Kong postpaid SIM mobile phone number which allows you to receive calls from Hong Kong and enjoy IDD 1968 rate to make any call to any destinations regardless of whether you are in Hong Kong or traveling aboard via Wi-Fi and data network. To save roaming voice call charge!|
|Terms & Conditions:
- 3 Super Talk service is only available and applicable to selected postpaid customers ("Customer") of 3HK who have registered for IDD and 3 Super Talk, and use the service via 3 Super Talk application ("App").
- This service only covers call charges for incoming calls and calling to Hong Kong local numbers via the App. It does not include charges for any mobile data (local or roaming data) or WiFi connectivity, IDD call charges or any other charges that might be incurred from using the service.
- IDD call charges will be incurred when dialing voice calls to destinations other than Hong Kong via the App. The Customer will have to press "+", "001" or "1968" to make voice calls to destinations other than Hong Kong via the App and the standard IDD 1968 rates will apply. Special Offer for IDD1968 / 1966 / 1969 are not applicable to 3 Super Talk. Please refer to 3HK website (www.three.com.hk) for the tariff details.
- All local calls and IDD calls incurred outside the App will be charged at the relevant standard charges. Please refer to 3HK website (www.three.com.hk) for the tariff details.
- The App can be downloaded to different supporting devices but only one access will be enabled on a device at one time. All charges incurred from using 3 Super Talk on different devices will be charged to the registered 3HK mobile account.
- If a call is placed via the App and the SIM card at the same time, charges incurred from using both the 3 Super Talk and the SIM card will be charged to the registered 3HK mobile account.
- Customer understands and agrees that the provision of 3 Super Talk may be affected by uncertain factors such as the Customer’s mobile device settings, the restrictions of the relevant laws and regulations of Hong Kong or other overseas destinations, and other power failure which cannot be controlled by 3HK. If 3 Super Talk is interrupted or temporarily suspended due to the above events or other events which are beyond 3HK's control, 3HK shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by the Customer.
- Customer can choose his/her own IDD service operator and IDD charges will be billed by the chosen operator separately.
- Customer understands and agrees that 3HK shall not guarantee about the call quality, and that the service performance may be affected by the stability of data network or Wi-Fi connection. Customer should check with his/her network operator for any connection problems, restrictions on VoIP function, or any additional charges for using VoIP. 3HK shall not be liable for any service failure caused by the above situations.
- Customer understands and agrees that 3 Super Talk cannot be connected to any emergency number or system, and 3HK shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss, damage or expenses incurred by the Customer in relation thereto.
- A newer version of the App will be released from time to time to provide security updates fix bugs, add new features, or make changes to certain technical specifications. When the new version has been made available at Apple App Store or Google Play Market, the Customer may upgrade his/her smart phone's operating system in order to download and use the newer version of the App. If the Customer for whatever reasons has not downloaded for use any newer version of the App resulting in the use of the App and/or the quality of 3 Super Talk being adversely affected, 3HK shall not be responsible for any claims, loses and expenses arising therefrom.
- The Customer should ensure that his/her mobile phone number and validation code will be kept properly and safely and shall not be disclosed to any third party under any circumstances. 3HK shall not be responsible for any loss due to the disclosure of any such information.
- The Customer shall be deemed to have acknowledged and agreed these Terms and Conditions for 3 Super Talk upon his/her activation of 3 Super Talk.
- These Terms and Conditions for 3 Super Talk are available in both English and Chinese, and both language versions shall have the same legal effect.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong and the Customer shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong courts.
- All service charges and details are subject to final decision of 3HK. 3HK reserves the right to change the service charges and details without prior notice. The usage of 3HK service is also subject to other applicable general terms and conditions which are available on www.three.com.hkfor details.