Terms and conditions:
- The above offer is only applicable to the school staffs of the Lutheran Church Hong Kong Synod. Membership number is a must.
- The above offers are subject to related terms and conditions. Please call or send a WhatsApp message to our 3Education team at 6341-0510 for more details.
- You must be aged 18 or over to enrol in this program.
- You will be contacted via SMS, WhatsApp, Email or by phone in 3 working days upon successful online registration.
Hutchison Telephone Company Limited ("Our Company") will check against the account payment record, credit and contract term status of the registrant (including both the existing and former customers of Our Company) to determine the purchase arrangements with the registrant, which include the followings:
- Our Company will request the registrant to settle all overdue balance in his/her account(s) before proceeding with the subscription.
- Our Company may decline the subscription request of the registrant based on his/her credit history and other account record with our Company.
- Registrant's personal information will be used for the purpose of this registration.
- Registrant will become a member of the "Parent & Teacher Fun Club" automatically.
- Our Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this registration program without prior notice. All matters and disputes in relation to the registration will be subject to the final decision of Our Company.
I have read, reviewed and understand the terms and conditions of this promotional campaign.
I agree that the personal information I have provided above ("Personal Data") can be used by Hutchison Telephone Company Limited ("HTCL"), HTCL's affiliated companies, agents, contractors for the purposes of this campaign registration, service provision of the related telecommunications services and customer services (if applicable).
HTCL may, directly or through its affiliated companies and/or business partners, use my Personal Data for direct marketing of the services and/or products of designated industries*.
*Designated industries include telecommunications, concierge services, flowers and hampers, wedding planning services, personal care and beauty, fashion and apparel, supermarket and department stores, household, catering/ food and beverages, hotels and travelling, entertainment and leisure, high-end consumer products, electrical and electronic products, e-commerce and payment platforms, media, insurance, banking and finance, education, stationary and office equipment, real estate and property management, logistics and transportation, social network services, recruitment, charitable and non-profit making organisations.
Please tick the checkbox to confirm your agreement with the Terms and Conditions